tiistai 2. huhtikuuta 2013

Lace and clouds








Coat from Zara//Skirt from Stradivarius//Shirt from Zara//Sunnies RayBan//Boots from Dinsko 

I just HATE those old boots from Dinsko, but I don't have anything similar right now, just have to wear them... :D I've also had so many things on my wishlist for so long, but unfortunately my time is so limited with all the studying and working, that I don't have time to buy them.. and of course money doesn't grow in trees either, hehe. The point was that otherwise you would've seen so many new things and inspiration on me, maybe I have to do a wishlist-collage for starters!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana takki! Sun tyyli on aivan upee! Koska aiot pitää blogikirppiksen? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :o Voi kiitos todella paljon!!! Heti ku kerääntyy taas tarpeeks kaikkea laitettavaa sinne, kyllä se tulee, vähän kärsivällisyyttä vielä ;)

      Poista
    2. Ei jaksa kun sulla niin ihania vaatteita!! :D

      Poista