tiistai 30. heinäkuuta 2013

27072013 through phone

I took photos from the whole day last saturday, what I did, ate and where I went. 
I didn't have access to any computer on the weekend, beacause I was in Helsinki (more about that later..), but now I have atleast five new posts ready and coming soon ;)

I started my day with a delicious breakfast!!! Rasberry-blueberry-vanilla-rye-smoothie! All the ingredients are in the picture + vanilla youghurt!

It was a perfect weather then so we headed to the beach!

 Skirt from Zara/ Shirt H&M trend/Sunnies Rayban

I went to my friends place and we made some dinner and dessert!

Best homemade food! ..and the dessert....seriously..I need to do this again, many times!!! :D
So simple, all you need is rasberries, blueberries, chocolate cake, marshmallows, grapes, grilll sticks and melted chocolate on the top! Or ofcourse you can put anything you want!


















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti