sunnuntai 4. elokuuta 2013

NEW

Helsinki shopping...
I was in Helsinki last sunday and monday! We went to see Rihanna's Diamond Tour, so AWESOME, I think I love her.. haha. I can so you pictures and maybe videos from that later :) 
Now something I bought then:

I bought Hay copper hangers on my Hay loop stand, just love everything copper now!

 Sunnies from Monki! For long I've wanted a little round and blue lens shades, now I got them both in one :) Love them. I almost bought new Raybans with blue lens from Spain, but I wasn't sure that I would use them enough so that they would be a worthwhile..

These were a very spontaneous purchase.. I like the hologram and the small platform. They are from Ginatricot and they were so cheap on sale that i had to buy them :D

    Something from COS in my favourite colour, Im going to show an outfit with this later!

2 kommenttia:

  1. oi miten ihana toi toppi.♥ ja ihanat henkarit!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thänks x!! mäki tykkään molemmista niin paljon :)

      Poista