sunnuntai 17. helmikuuta 2013

Prom outfit






My little sister had her prom dance on Valentine's day and we were watching them with my family and boyfriend. I was her photographer of course! There were so many beautiful dresses and I started to remember my own prom dance again, what a lovely day! Of course my sister had the prettiest dress hehe, her whole look was perfect! After the dance, me and my boyfriend went to eat in a cozy, romantic restaurant!

 My outfit:

Velvet Blazer/Zara, Bag/Zara, Skirt/Zara, Boots/Dinsko and Shirt/Zara
I'm starting to think I have too much clothes from Zara...

6 kommenttia:

  1. Mitä ihanuuksia te kaikki kolme!

    Ps. Ota toi sanavahvistus pois tästä kommentoinnista, se on superärsyttävä :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hihi, ite oot<3
      Mikä sanavahvistus?? :D

      Poista
    2. No kun kommentoi, niin pitää laittaa kaikenlaisia kirjaimia ja numeroita, että se vahvistaa, että et oo robotti :D Sen saa jostain sieltä asetuksista pois :D

      Poista
    3. Aaa kyl mä sen tliän xD entienny yhtään et mul on se hups.. Laitan huomen pois!! Se on kyl ärsyttävä..

      Poista
  2. i'm so in love with your skirt <33 =)

    VastaaPoista