sunnuntai 3. helmikuuta 2013

Who am I?

My name is Louisa and I'm from Turku, Finland. So finally I had a chance to start my own blog, which is about my everyday fashion, outfits and inspiration. I'm just a first time blogger, but here we go! I also love decorating and design, so this blog is going to be a lot of them too. Here you can see photos of me in the few last years.
I hope that all of you can be inspired by my pictures and style!
Welcome and enjoy!

Vihdoin sain vuosia mietityn blogin aloitettua. Sisällöltään tämä tulee olemaan jokapäiväistä tyyliäni, muotia, sisustusta ja inspiraatiota. Olen vasta ensikertalainen tässä blogin pitämisessä, mutta tästä se lähtee! Kuvia viime vuosilta:


 
                                   
                            

   


Me in Costume-Magazine, Turku.
                                     



               





                            


2 kommenttia:

  1. JEE! vihdoin eka postaus! :D oon odottanu jo :D
    t.Eve

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Jesjes<3 ja yritänki et tulis mahdolliisimman usein uutta postauzt ;)

      Poista