maanantai 25. maaliskuuta 2013

Latest Instagram

I've been so busy all the time that I've had no time to write here.. Sorry for that. I'll try to write more often from now on. If you have any wishes, what I should post about, just tell me and I'll try to do them all :)



What a perfect look from Rihanna!!! I want that skirt or at least a similar one! You can get it from here, it's also available in other colours :)

 My outfit a couple days ago, blue leopard all over me hehe.

Just another funny picture...

My friends have started their own clothing line, fashion brand and a company. It's called JULJA and I was one of their models in a photoshoot last week. It was fun, but more about that later ;)

Just a normal workout at the gym

 Yesterday I made the best blueberry pie EVER!!! I got the recipe from my boyfriends grandma :)


6 kommenttia:

  1. Beauty routine post and how you and your boyfriend met post if it's okay! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes of course!! Thanks for the ideas, they're always welcome :)

      Poista
  2. tee tota piirakkaa kotonaki jos tiiät se reseptinn

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Teen kyllä! Annoin jo teillekki sen et voitte itekki tehä, tosi helppo ;)

      Poista
  3. ihanan näköistä mustikkapiirakkaa! Laita resepti blogiisi!

    VastaaPoista