torstai 7. maaliskuuta 2013

Outfit - Bright orange

My outfit yesterday! It was so weird to wear blue jeans, I don't even know when I've last own a pair of blue "normal" jeans.. But these I like so much and the lighter blue spots are so cool. Also I've worn orange last time when I was on fifth grade or something, so, long time no see orange and blue jeans!!
And how is it possible that almost ALL my clothes are from Zara these days? Seriously a little annoying, though I love all of them, but I wouldn't mind new clothes from other brands, have to fix this haha :D










Beanie/Carlings, Coat/Zara, Jeans/Zara, Shirt/Zara, Bracelet/Lindex, Rings/H&M, Sunnies/RayBan

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana Luippe! Tuuppas muuten tsekkaa kuka mun blogista löytyy ;)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos<3 oiii vitsit kävin kattooo jejjeee!! haha! Voisin jossai vaihees tehä itekki tommosen, ni sinäkin sit tottakai siinä ;)

      Poista